BSR Automation AG is a leading service provider in industrial automation and IT in central Switzerland. Together with our subsidiary BSR Eltec AG, we implement complete solutions in automation engineering for plants and machines and provide individual IT solutions.
We are looking for you to join our Scrum Team:
The Senior Software Developer is an important member of our full stack software development team. In this position you will design the architecture of our web-based software platform, you will be responsible for the development and testing of the system together with the team and you will be significantly involved in the system implementation at the customer site. You will ensure the consistency and quality of the overall solution and contribute to improving the software competence of the team.
• Higher education (FH/ETH/Uni) in computer science or equivalent education
• At least three to five years’ experience in software development and implementation of web-based applications on a microservice basis.
• At least three to five years’ experience with .NET C#
• Good knowledge of HTML/css, Typescript and Angular
• You like to accept responsibility, take the initiative and enjoy challenging technical solutions
• You appreciate a varied job
• Your toolbox: Scrum, Clean Code, CI/CD, TDD
• Fluent in German or English (written and spoken word)
It’s nice if you also have these skills:
• Ideally, you have knowledge of Three.js and/or NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB).
• Knowledge of French and / or Italian would be advantageous
• Experience in Azure, Azure Devops, Confluence
We offer you:
• Interesting and varied field of activity with a high degree of independence and personal responsibility
• Young, motivated and technically minded team
• Modern infrastructure and further training
• Attractive employment conditions
Please apply in person only.
We look forward to receiving your complete and written application by e-mail.
BSR AG, Mr. Daniel Hirschi, Ringstrasse 25, 6010 Kriens, Switzerland
email@example.com, Phone +41 41 348 08 06